Skip to content

What is The Emerald Nomad?

The Emerald Nomad is a 1966 Shasta Compact that has been fully renovated into a mobile caravan bar and it's available for hire.

Do you sell alcohol?

No. Arizona currently does not have a mobile liquor license. We do not sell alcohol but rather provide a full bar service including the mobile bar, bartenders, mixers, garnishes and ice. It is the responsibility of the client hosting the event to provide the alcohol.

Do you carry insurance?

Yes, we carry $1,000,000 general liability and liquor liability insurance and will provide a certificate to the host before arrival.

How much does it cost?

Although each event is different based on the need, we offer a 4-hour rental starting at $5 per person with a $500 minimum. Please message us for more information and an accurate quote. Delivery of the bar is included up to 40 miles. 

What are the dimensions of the bar?

The Emerald Nomad is 10 feet long X 6.5 feet wide X 12 feet high.
For size clearance, you will need 10 feet wide x 14 ft long and have a flat surface along with clear access for placement. If your event is located somewhere without electricity and you’ve booked one of our bars requiring electricity, we can add a generator to your package.

Where do I purchase the alcohol?

We offer a free consultation before the purchase of the alcohol to find the best possible prices for each event.

Do you provide non-alcoholic services?

Absolutely! The Emerald Nomad is here to host all types of events from birthday parties, weddings, corporate events or any other types of social gatherings. We can customize a fun non-alcoholic package for your event whether it be a mocktail to a float. The options are endless.

Can I use your camper for a photo shoot?

Yes, but we request the ability to use the photos for marketing purposes.

What happens if it rains?

We do not offer any insurance for a rainy event and strongly suggest having an awning available.

Are your bartenders professionally trained?

Yes, we only hire professionally trained Title 4 bartenders that also carry food handler cards.

What is your refund policy?

We require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. You'll receive a full refund if you cancel more than 60 days from your event date, 50% of the deposit if you cancel more than 30 days from your event. Cancellations made within 30 days of your event will not be refunded. The remaining payment is due by the event date.